To cancel or to reschedule a lesson
Do you want to cancel or to reschedule your Russian lesson? You can do so, but there is a 24-hour rule*.
* This strict rule is applied only for those students, who often tend to cancel their lessons. If something urgent happens in the last moment, so you can’t attend a class once in a year, it is OK, and I won’t ‘fine’ you.
You can always cancel your lesson. If you do it 24 hours (or more) before the lesson start time, I will give you a 100% refund. But if you cancel it within the last 24 hours, there is no refund.
You can also reschedule your lesson for a more suitable time. The same rule is applied here.
If you let me know, that you need to reschedule, 24 hours (or more) before the lesson start time, you have several options:
- to reschedule this lesson for another date and time (if there is a spot in teacher’s timetable),
- to use the payment for the next class,
- to get 100% refund.
If you let me know within the last 24 hours, you can:
- either reschedule the lesson for another date and time (if there is a spot in teacher’s timetable),
- or cancel this class (there is no refund for cancellations within 24 hours).